10 Things You Didn't Know About The Queens Of Fantasy Saga
1. All the place names are either real locations OR they translate from Latin to have special meaning to the story. For example-
Occulta Mirum- Hidden Wonder
Exilia Multum- The Long Exile
Solis Castra- Castle of The Sun
Gelida Silentium- The Frozen Silence
2. The Higher Plains are made up of different countries- each country relates to a different belief system and is the birthplace of the Gods of said system.
Olympus- Greek Mythology
The Mercury Heavens- Roman Mythology
Hermopolis- Egyptian Mythology
Avalon- Celtic Mythology
3. The sun in each dimension is coloured to link with either The Resurrection Flame- blue (Aetheria), The Eternal Flame- red (Earth) or The Restoration flame- Purple (Mortaria)
4. Three is a magic number.
Three Trilogies of Three Books
Three Queens of Fantasy
Three Queens of Darkness
Three Queens of Ancient
Three sons of Cronus
5. The Demons in The Tidal Kiss Trilogy originate as the Kindred of Leviathan.
They cross over from the sea of shadows found in Mortaria.
6. The Pieces of Eight go by another name.
This being ‘tethers’ for the Circle of Eight.
7. Solustus ended up manning one of the trade ships in Mortaria after his death at the hands of Saturnus.
Saturnus’ soul was destroyed, so he never shows up there- lucky for him.
8. The armour which Gabriel builds for Callie in The Kiss That Changed Me is fashioned from the wreckage of Sephy Sinclair’s boat
Named 'Demeter' for her mother.
9. Cupids exist.
Unfortunately, the only God who can see them is Aphrodite- Daughter of Eros and Venus.
10. The Muses under Hypnos’ charge are like really biased journalists.
If they don’t like you, you can bet that mortals will get myths and stories casting you as the villain/evil. A great example of this is Lucifer, who Hypnos’ hates for stealing her twin sister, Thane.